The Youngs

The Youngs

Friday, April 18, 2008

Tuck & Yara

We took our dogs in to get groomed for the first time. They were so dirty! It was such a shock to see them all clean and fluffy. I couldn't stop hugging them and petting them, and they smelled so good too. We thought it was well worth it.

I love Tucks bandana. He chewed it off a few hours later, at least we got some pictures of it.
They put cute little bows on Yara's ears. I loved it, but Zach wanted them out ASAP!
When we went in to get them at the groomers they were walking around and checking everything out, while the other dogs were locked up. Everyone there loved them and said they were so good. (I guess that's why they were roaming the place.) They also got graded and they both got A's for Angels. Awww, we are so proud of our little doggies.

15 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Roseanne! Love the pic of you and Zach at the top of the blog. Cute! Yea that you are blogging now! It is so fun to keep in touch this way. Your doggies are adorable!

Melony & Todd Dame said...

Yeah! I am so glad you have a blog. And I love the pictures of your dogs, they are so cute. You guys are adorable. How are you doing? We need to catch up. Todd and I are moving to Boise for the summer so we are going to try to hit Salt Lake sometime, so we will have to get together.

Jaimi said...

Wow. Bows huh? Did you paint her claws too, Zach? ( ;

Bonnie said...

Your dogs are so cute! I love the bows! Cool blog, I'm glad you set one up. It's so much easier to keep in touch this way!

Shel said...

Hey Roseanne! To change the colors just log in to your blog, then go to customize, then you choose the fonts and colors tab. You should be able to choose a color there for your background.

Marci said...

You guys are too cute and it was nice to meet your puppies. These blogs are so much fun. I love you. Aunt Marci

Megan said...

You are busy! Cute blog, I'm glad your remembered I had one. Looks like married life is treating you well. It's fun to get on blogs and read up on everyone and see how we're all doing. Liberty Square seems so long ago, but I still remember dinner at your parents house with those delicious rolls and the Preference dance we all went to. Good times. Keep updating the blog.

Shel said...

Liking the green! I checked all of my settings, and everything looks ok...??? That's the weirdest thing, hopefully it won't continue. Let me know ok :)

Shel said...

Liking the green! I checked all of my settings, and everything looks ok...??? That's the weirdest thing, hopefully it won't continue. Let me know ok :)

Torrey said...

Hi Roseanne. It was so fun to go out with you guys last weekend. We'll have to do it more often. Your dogs are adorable by the way. It looks like you have figured out how to add the cute backgrounds to your blog but here's that link if you still need it :)http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/

McGuire's said...

Yeah Roseanne!! i'm so happy you have a blog! cute dogs and you're beautiful!!

McGuire's said...

Hey Rosa, just wanted to let you know that comment from the mcguire's is me -emily!

Shel said...

I don't know what to tell you, I have no idea how that is happening...??? Maybe e-mail me your e-mail and password and I can look at your HTML and see if there is something weird in there. That's the only thing I can think of because I checked my end and there wasn't anything unusual. My e-mail is snh42001@yahoo.com

hailey said...

Roseanne how did you get such a cute background for your blog? Mine looks like crap compared to yours! Youre pro at blogging, I need some tips:) love ya.

Brian and Monica said...

Cute doggies! Hey, I ran into someone who knows you - Becky J. She use to live by you. Call me and I will give you the number she gave me. PS: Cute blog!!