The Youngs

The Youngs

Monday, June 14, 2010

Family Pictures!

We had family photos taken again. Brittany did such a great job! We were so happy with her work. You can check her blog at www.auberginephotography.com. She's got quite the resume too, she lived in England and was the photographer for the movie Harry Potter, pretty cool huh!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Cute pics!

McGuire's said...

love your colors! The pics look great.

Unknown said...

Cute family pictures! Wyatt is getting so big. I don't think Ollie's ever even worn shoes or a jacket, and rarely pants. He looks so cute though. I love it.

hailey said...

I love your pictures! You've got one good looking family.:) Can't wait to see you next week!

Brittany said...

i'm so glad you love your pictures! you have a beautiful family. :) btw, on HP5, i was an intern not THE photographer... :)