Wyatt LOVED riding in the helicopter. The blades on top actually spin too by the person controlling it. It was WAY awesome!
We got to play miniature golf, Wyatt mainly just took other kids balls and threw them...that's his thing, throwing balls.
The tree house was way awesome, it was up a couple stories. Wyatt's favorite part was walking back and forth across the rope bridge.
He got to see tons of fake animals and real animals.
Oh how he loves the "Di-saur"!
Wyatt had tons of fun digging for dinosaur bones with the kids.
Wyatt loved the water stream. He was completely soaked from splashing in it.
I even got to have a little fun :) I rode this bike across a wire. It was a little tipsy and it was up super high so it was a little scary...I'm such a nerd I know :)
After spending the day there I decided to get an annual pass, it gets us into a lot of other cool places, so I'm pretty excited about it! You'll probably be seeing a lot more Science City pictures from me :)
3 comments:
man! that looks sooo fun! wish we had something like that here!
Can I be your kid? You guys are always out and about doing something fun. Your baby is now a toddler. When I see the gifts you got me at the baby shower I think of the good times we have shared at work and laugh. My baby is about ready to bust out the rice cereal and she's tall enough to fit into the onesies months before I thought she would. Thanks again.
I'm starting to wonder if we need to move to Kansas! My kids would have a blast with all that fun stuff!!
Post a Comment