The Youngs

The Youngs

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

4th of July Weekend

We had an awesome 4th of July weekend this year.
On Sunday we had a big get together for dinner with the Youngs. Wyatt was in heaven with all his cousins. Wyatt learned to wrestle in the grass, it was so funny to watch.



The 4th of July!!!!
The Provo Freedom Festival Parade!


Wyatt and Jake LOVE the parade. They did have a hard time seeing through all the high chairs in front of us though. That's what happens when you get there late :)

I'm glad Hailey and Jake came with me to the parade, it's one of my favorite traditions and no one really likes to go but us :) Hailey and I are making it our new tradition now.

After the parade we got together with the Youngs and other family friends for the annual breakfast. I forgot to take pictures though, bummer! Here's a pic later on that day though, while we were all hanging out.
Wyatt and Ryan eating popcorn. Now all day everyday Wyatt's asking for "Pacorn".

Fireworks with the Youngs

Jake, Kendrick and Hailey



Jake and Summer
Jaimi and Gracen
Summer and Gracen.
We bought some of the aerial fireworks that are now legal in Utah and had a good firework show with those.

Earlier on the 4th we went to my parents house.
My mom got Wyatt a little octopus sprinkler. He loved it!


We finished the night off by watching an amazing firework show in Pleasant Grove. It was just about as good as the Stadium of Fire I thought!

3 comments:

Thayerclan said...

So jealous you got to be in Utah over the 4th! Texas was so lame, since there's a drought there were no fireworks allowed. Stadium of fire would have been awesome, I love Brad Paisley and David Archuleta. How stinkin' fun! Wyatt is the cutest. Are you still in utah? how long are you there for? All I want to do right now is eat a big dockside icecream and lay out on the dock reading people magazines!

Lindsey said...

I second Jill's comments about dockside and laying out on the dock!! Good times :) So bummed I wasn't able to head over to spirit lake when you were there. It would have been so fun seeing and your family.
Glad you had such a fun 4th of July! I can't believe I still have yet to meet your cute Wyatt!!

McGuire's said...

dockside and spirit lake Oh i want it.... Your 4th looked so fun. Such a great time of year. Of all the Stadium of fires i really wanted to go to this one, darnet, bet it was awesome! Luckies!