
This is probably what heaven will be like :) I've come here since I was a kid, and to me this really is a little piece of heaven.
The first day we went to Grandmas and Grandpa's/Moores house for Sunday after church and had a really nice dinner and day playing outside. It's so beautiful where they live in Liberty Lake, Washington.

Gretchen and I took a ride with our kiddos. They loved it! The path was so fun to go all around their property in the trees and thick weeds and hills. It was a blast!

Zach and Wyatt riding with Uncle Craig.

Classic pic of some of the cousins at the cabin. We have always taken a picture like this at that cabin, it's tradition! I wish the rest of the girls were there with us too though :( I hope someday we make it happen where we are all there together. It's getting so hard now with our families getting so big though.

Playing on the swings with Dad. It looked so beautiful with the sun shining that morning I had to get a pic of it.

Wyatt LOVED digging in the dirt!




Wyatt loves playing with Grandma at the lake!

Jenn and Scott, the newly weds, ahhhh :)



The view from the campfire. So pretty right?!

Smores...YUM!

Zach balancing the fire pocker.

Scott giving it a try. Oh how Zach loves the competitions.

Look at the rainbow! I had to get a jumping shot with it :)
(More to come later!)
2 comments:
Wow! It is beautiful there! I haven't seen that swim top you are wearing in the pics. It's so cute.
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fabulous day!Love you.
Love all the pics!! It really is such a wonderful place to be. And I agree it would be so fun to all be there together again :)
Post a Comment