August 19, 2012
We had our pictures taken by our brother in law Scott, Jenn's husband. He did these at our family reunion up at Spirit Lake. He did so great!
So I have a question...and I know this is pretty lame, but which one should we send out in our Christmas card?
This water one?
or the dock one? We just can't decide, we like them both.
Here are a bunch of other pictures we love as well.
This little frog was so great. It entertained him for most of the photo shoot. Bless you little frog!
This is my whole family.
My sibling and I, from youngest to oldest (down below).
AND...My sister Jenn's pregnant! She's 13 weeks currently. I'm so excited!!!!!!!! Our babies will be 3 months apart! Finally a cousin (on my families side) for Wyatt and our new baby!!!!
Oh ya, and of course you've gotta have a goofy picture of the bunch :)
Good job Scott! Thanks so much! (He's on the far left-peach shirt.)



7 comments:
I LOVE the dock one! Both are really beautiful pictures. Love that you are in Spirit Lake too... So fun to have your whole family there. Cute nasa boy!
I like them both, but I think the dock picture is my favorite.
Congratulations to Jenn. That will be so fun for you guys.
I love the water one, but I think that the dock one wold look better for the Christmas card. Great job, Scott!
Love them all! I like them both a lot but maybe the dock one since its a little closer up for a Christmas picture. Love you guys!
I love the water one. So cute!
Oh my gosh, how exciting for Jenn!!! All of the family pics are beautiful. You can't go wrong with either family pic. I love the black shirts with Jeans in the dock pic though :)
Great pics! I agree, the water one is my fav, but the dock one would look better on a Christmas card.
Post a Comment