The Youngs

The Youngs

Monday, March 11, 2013

Colter At Home

February 12, 2013
 Look at the difference in those toes!    
Wyatt's are stubby and short, and Colters are extremely long and skinny.
I just love baby feet!
We love our sweet baby boy.

 I love all his hair.  
His long hair on his neck is already ready for a haircut.  But not yet, it's just too sweet to cut right now.
Brother love 
 Wyatt is so happy to have a baby brother.
I love Colter looking at his big brother. These boys are so sweet, it just melts my heart!
 This is what I do while I nurse and burp Colter, check emails, blog, and pin things on Pinterest.  Just when  Wyatt's not around, because he wants my attention ALL the time.  So we play cars, read books, play dinosaurs, farm animals...to name a few.
Washing Colters hair.
Love those baby feet!
 He LOVED getting his hair washed.  
He was so relaxed.
 He loves getting his hair stroked and washed.  Plus, I think the water noise relaxed him too.
 My Mom has been a life saver!  I honestly don't know what I would have done without her here!  She got to stay for 1 1/2 weeks, which was so nice!  I couldn't bend over-because of my blood patch they did in my back (spinal headache) and I couldn't use my abs-because of the C-section.  I couldn't lift anything heavier than Colter.  So I felt really helpless.  She drove me to doctors appointments for Colter in Kansas City and locally.  She entertained Wyatt ALL day long.  Did the dishes, laundry, cooked, cleaned, sewed (because I don't know how to mend anything).  She helped keep Wyatt quiet for Zach to be able to study at the house. With the Bar coming up for Zach, things were pretty stressful around here.  She seriously SAVED us! Thanks Mom!
 Doing a little tummy time.
 Wyatt's a big big brother now.
With great big muscles!

2 comments:

Chelsea and Greg Sloat said...

I LOVE your story and appreciated reading about your dilemma, it helped me reflect on my own decisions on what we would like do. I have really enjoyed seeing the pictures of your new little guy. Both of your boys are so handsome! I am very happy for you. Thank you for your wonderful Christmas card, I loved the picture and update on your family. One of these days maybe I will get my ducks in a row and send one to you!

Bonnie said...

Your boys are both so cute. That's so great that your mom could stay for so long, mom's are the best! Hope you're feeling better.