The Youngs

The Youngs

Monday, March 10, 2014

Colter's 6 months

August 3, 2013
 What a big boy!
 Whenever I get out a new toy for Colter Wyatt thinks it's the coolest thing, and he can't resist!
 It's hard to believe Wyatt was once this small and now he's turning into such a big boy!
 Loving the Bumbo!
 Colter does this cute thing with me, let me demonstrate.
 Oh he's so cute, I just want to eat him up!
 So I kiss his cheeks.
 Then he gets ready...
 to try and eat me up!
 He really grabs hold hard (of my nose, or hair, or whatever he can get) and bites with his gums.  It's so funny to me!  I just love it!
 Oohh, gotta get those toes in my mouth!

 Car riding time!
 Racing with Wyatt
 These two brothers are such great friend, I just love it.
What a fun time!

No comments: