The Youngs

The Youngs

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Baby Shower for Keesa!

August 24, 2013
I threw my friend Keesa a baby shower. She's finally having a BOY!
I made this diaper tricycle/motorcycle.  
I saw it on Pinterest and tried to re-create it.  I thought it turned out way cute.  I'd never seen one before.


 We had the party at my friend Traci's house.
 I made a baby "shower" shower theme.
 Raindrops, clouds, umbrellas.  If only I had a TON of money so I could really deck it out!  Sometimes I wish I was a party planner ;)  
 Cute Keesa and her baby bump!


 We had a waffle bar with berries and cream and Traci made mini egg quiches.  They were so good!
 Present time!
 Keesa is such a great friend, and good sport with all my picture taking! ;)
 She didn't want any games.  Aw Man!  But I obeyed her wishes and we just hung out and chatted.  ;)
Amy, Traci (her house), Keesa, Me and Kaylie.
I always forget to get a group picture until the end, when the majority of people had already left.  Shoot.  
We had a fun time!

No comments: