The Youngs

The Youngs

Monday, July 7, 2014

JRC Halloween Party

October 18, 2013
I always love the JRC Halloween party.  We have a chili cook off.  I won again with my white chicken chili recipe.  Thank you to my friends Whitney and Josh for that recipe!
We had a pumpkin carving contest, a parade, and yummy Halloween desserts.  It was so much fun!
 The Dark Avenger! (A made up super Hero Costume I bought).
 I'm a queen, Colt's a dragon (we go together).  Zach is Spider Man, and Wyatt is the Dark Avenger (they go together).
 It was a big random and not too matchy.  But I had the costumes.  Maybe another year I'll be creative.
 I love the flapper outfits! (Ben, Kaylie, Lily)

 The kiddos
(Ella, Jordan, Raelee, Maddi, Maci, Lily, Hazen, Wyatt)


Keesa and I
 I'm so bummed I didn't get their whole family!  They were the Flintstones family!  They looked awesome!  They totally won the contest!
All the JRC girls at the party
Some people were LAME and didn't dress up though! ;)
(Tiffany, I can't remember her name-she didn't come much, Krystalyn holding Decklan, Keesa, Me, Tiffany, Sarah, Merideth, Kaylie.)

No comments: