The Youngs

The Youngs

Monday, May 19, 2008

Zach's speck house he built. (Here's your request Jaimi)

5 comments:

Melony & Todd Dame said...

nice job on the house. I am so bummed I am going to miss you this weekend. When are you going up to coeur d'alene for the summer? Maybe we can meet up there. How is everything else going?

Torrey said...

Nice work Zach. That house is beautiful. I'll talk Mark into buying it for me :)

Thayerclan said...

looks like a really nice house!! I love love love the kitchen :)

Jaimi said...

Thanks Roseanne! Zach it is beautiful! I am so proud you. You have both worked so hard. I would love to buy either of your houses. You have done a fabulous job!

Whitney said...

That's way nice! is your plan still to move in there? Oh, you should email the details on the house you are in now b/c I have a friend who is looking for a house in that area.