
SandHollow- Cliff Jumping.

It was so high! There was a huge group of people trying to get up the courage to jump.

We were up so high it was so FREAKY!

It reminded us of the Lion King rock

Standing off the edge

Cliff jumping at Sand Hollow

Zach water skiing
5 comments:
That looks SOOO fun! but please tell me Zach didn't free climb that rock/mtn. It looks totally high and deadly. That is something josh would like to do that I'd be freaking out about.
No he didn't, it just looks like it. He would die if he fell. I was freaking out though. It was freaky just taking the picture!
You'd better not let mom see this post! (; The first picture of Zach reminds me of the scene in Mission Impossible.
It was great to see you two!
Sooo fun! Summer time is so great!Also, I love the picture of the lion king rock!
Too late!!! I saw the post....
What were you two thinking?!?! I guess I'm glad I don't know when you are doing something wild and crazy. I would have a heart attack for sure. I'm glad you are home safe and sound.
Post a Comment