It's so funny that you added a post with Jared this week...While Jeff and I were driving home last weekend we heard one of his songs on FM100. He sounded really good. Next time you see him be sure to tell him we thought he sounded great!
I didn't know he was on the radio. He never told us. We'll for sure say something to him.
Hey Roseanne! Just found out that you blog too and it looks like you guys have a lot of fun from what I can see. Looking forward to August!
Roseanne, I lost your number and we need to do lunch. Call me sometime and lets catch up.Becky (Jensen) Smith 717-8634
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It's so funny that you added a post with Jared this week...While Jeff and I were driving home last weekend we heard one of his songs on FM100. He sounded really good. Next time you see him be sure to tell him we thought he sounded great!
I didn't know he was on the radio. He never told us. We'll for sure say something to him.
Hey Roseanne! Just found out that you blog too and it looks like you guys have a lot of fun from what I can see. Looking forward to August!
Roseanne, I lost your number and we need to do lunch. Call me sometime and lets catch up.
Becky (Jensen) Smith 717-8634
Post a Comment