This is the team! Each team has 12 members. They each take 3 different legs of the race. The race goes from Logan to Park City. It started on Friday afternoon and ended Saturday afternoon. It's 180 miles! Zach ran just under 15 miles total. He even had the Ragnar leg of the race, the one that goes straight up hill for miles. Zach ran the whole way, exept for 20 second of it! WOW! Good Job Zach!
6 comments:
Way to go Zach!! Good job, that's awesome you did that! The "we're expecting..." was a huge tease! -My jaw dropped. But that is fun you will have little puppies. Macie for some reason has been asking for a "puppy" all day today. So we will have to come see them when they're born!
Nice Zach!!! That race is sooooo fun, but also way hard (at least I thought it was hard). The leg w/ ragnar is a tough leg, I'll bet zach has been walking around like a grandpa (w/ soar muscles)?
sore? soar? I can't spell.
Way to go Zach! I so want to do this race one day...we should get a family team together...what do you say? :)
Way to go Zach! I so want to do this race one day...we should get a family team together...what do you say? :)
I caved. I got a new blog! Come see it, lol. KeepingItReed.blogspot.com
Post a Comment