The Youngs

The Youngs

Monday, July 14, 2008

2 Years!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Your pictures are beautiful. Can't wait to see you guys on the cruise :)

Whitney said...

CUTE!

Josh McAdams said...

2 years. Woo hoo! We wanted to find out how Zack did at his country music thing. And hope you're feeling better. Tonsil extraction is no fun. I don't know personally but I've heard.

Stevie said...

Congrat's on celebrating #2! I'm so glad we found out you had a blog! We miss you guys! Hope to see you soon.

Eric and Kaitlin Reed said...

this is way cute roseanne! happy belated anniversary :) you better be feeling better by now or i am going to have to go and deck your surgeon for doing this to you!!! you shouldnt have had to suffer like this :( im sorry. and...i need to come and see those little puppies EYES! hehe

Unknown said...

Hey It's Jannie. I'm so glad you posted those pictures. I love seeing peoples wedding photos. You guys are such a cute couple.