Zach sang in the competition Star of the West. He did awesome! I was so proud of him. It was really fun seeing him up on stage. They had around 300 people try and compete and for this round of the competion they had the top 20. They took the top 10 to the next round and sadly Zach didn't make it. He knew the manager of Star of the West and so she read what the judges said and Zach missed the top 10 by 1/4th of a point! Sad huh! A lot of people came up to him after and said really should have been in the top 10. I agree! Oh well, he had a lot of fun doing it and I had a lot of fun cheering him on. (I'm having a hard time putting the video fotage on, so once I figure it out, I'll put it on my blog.)
The Youngs
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Country Star Zach!
Zach sang in the competition Star of the West. He did awesome! I was so proud of him. It was really fun seeing him up on stage. They had around 300 people try and compete and for this round of the competion they had the top 20. They took the top 10 to the next round and sadly Zach didn't make it. He knew the manager of Star of the West and so she read what the judges said and Zach missed the top 10 by 1/4th of a point! Sad huh! A lot of people came up to him after and said really should have been in the top 10. I agree! Oh well, he had a lot of fun doing it and I had a lot of fun cheering him on. (I'm having a hard time putting the video fotage on, so once I figure it out, I'll put it on my blog.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We still have never heard Zach sing. You should video him and put a video on!
Congrats to Zach...that is awesome! Will we hear him karaoke on the cruise? ;) See you in a few day! Wahoo!
Zach. We are just looking at you guys' blog. 1.We need pics from the cruise. I want to see how much weight you gained. 2.We leave tomorrow and we're really going to miss you guys. 3.Come to Memphis and either make it big as an optometrist or better yet as a country star.
Post a Comment