The Youngs

The Youngs

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Olympics!

Our friend Josh McAdams, who's married to my friend Whitney, will be in the Olympics in August! You'll all have to watch for him. Here's a news report with him for you to watch.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=3773556

Congrats Josh! We'll be rootin for ya!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

yeah! go josh. ha ha. I might have to copy your post, I hadn't known you could watch that clip online.

Anonymous said...

you guys need to update! i wanna see some cruise pictures and those big puppies! hehe i really just want to get better! can u believe im still sick? :( oh well. we'll see u guys sunday!

Shannon said...

I'm here finally! Cute pic. Rosy, you are a hot mama! I agree We need cruise pic's for sure! So fun to see you the other day... come down and play again soon!
love ya tons,
Shan