The Youngs

The Youngs

Monday, June 23, 2008

Hailey's Baby Shower

Hailey-My sister-in-law, had a baby shower. We played the Diaper game. If any of you havn't played it here's what you do. You melt different candy bars in a diaper and you have to guess what it is. It's so funny, especially watching everyone smell the diapers.


Maren-my cousin-in-law, smelling the diaper. Yummy chocolate!





This is the first time my mother-in-law has every played this game. She was laughing and gagging. It was so funny, I just had to record it.

1 comment:

Jaimi said...

That's funny Mom had that reaction--I am definitely my mother's daughter. I have only played that game once and the concept was so repulsive to me that I made my sister-in-law smell each of the diapers for me! I know, it doesn't make sense because it is melted candy bars, but I couldn't get past my mental block.

Looks like fun. Sad I couldn't be there. ):