These are all pictures of the jungle canope tour, where we ziplined all through the jungle. We even got a fun 2 hr ride in the back of an old mercedes jeep. Oh ya, and I got probably 100 mosquito bites all over my legs and arms from it too, that was really fun.
No worries, I was just kiddin. Zach on the other hand would come back and tell me he lost a dollar. He knows I hate gambling and that he is forbiden. He just loves to drive me crazy. Oh Zachy poo.
We loved the fun towell animals they left in our room. It was always so exciting to see what they would had left on our bed each night.
Zach suprised me with roses, what little sweety.
Formal night! It was so much fun dressing up and seeing everyone all fancy.
My parents had their anniversary on the cruise. 28 years!
I had to get a pic of my mom making the reunion complete with her hysterical laugh. If you haven't heard my moms hygsterical laugh, than you are missing out. Everyone around us was staring. Our poor waiter Vernan didn't know what to think. You just can't help but laugh along with her even if you don't know what she's laughing about. It's great. We love your silly laugh Mom. :)
The group girl cousins shot.
The group shot of the boy cousins.
All the cousins lined up oldest to youngest.
These are my wonderful grandparents Earl and Lafaye Reed, who payed for everyone to go on this Reed Reunion Cruise. We had so much fun and we couldn't thank them enough.
4 comments:
Looks like so much fun! You two look great! Glad you got a chance to get away from the daily grind. What did Zach sing? I'll expect a number from you next time we see you.
How is the move going by the way?
Wow! I can't even imagine how fun that would be. I love your new header photo. You guys are moving?
Yeah Im glad you finally posted all your cruise stuff! You look like a model couple at the cruise:)
Holy cow, looks like you had a great time on your trip, i'm totally jeleous. You two are so cute, i haven't talked to you in forever, i hope things are good!
Post a Comment