Senior Frog, I guess that store is a big deal down there.
Zach and my brothers, Nate, and Eric.
Zach's ready for take off parasailing.
That's Zach way up there!
Me parasailing! It was so much fun and pretty relaxing suprisingly.
This was an old chruch right down town. People were going in to kneel and worship. It was pretty cool to go inside.
This was in the market in Mazatlan. It smelled with all the meat. It was in the same section as the vegetables, fruit, clothing, jewelry: SICK! I wanted to vomit when I walked in! Zach asked the butcher if he could pick up the pig head and he said he could! I was shocked! I guess that's normal to be able to touch the meat. I wouldn't be purchasing any of it, that's for sure. The sickest thing was that the pig still had it's eyeballs in! I'm shocked I got my head in that close for this picture.
The cousins
Me and my sister Jenn getting blown away on the top deck
1 comment:
Well, your trip looks and sounds absolutely amazing. How fun to go parasailing! But that pig head is totally disgusting! Gross, Zach!
Post a Comment