Zach sang "I'm Still a Guy" with a little back up from his cousin Woody. It was pretty funny. Zach's Grandma loves to hear him sing and play quitar.
Kendrick sang a song he wrote for our neice Summer, we all requested him to sing it. It's such a cute song.
Zach's Grandma enjoying her Birthday Bash. It was all a big suprise. She was pretty emotional. We all had a really fun time getting together with all the family up in Idaho.
5 comments:
You are the first amongst the family blogs to post any pictures from the party. Thanks--I have no choice but to live vicariously through blogs now.
Tell Zach he'll have to sing that song for me next time we are up there. It's one of my favorites.
ha ha, I bet his grandma loved it! We felt bad that we didn't call you guys when we were in town. We got in at midnight on friday, then left sunday morning. we did football stuff all sat :( it would have been so fun to see friends while in town! hope you guys are doing good, and you're liking your new house! and Happy Birthday!
You guys need to call us next time your in town! We would love see you! We miss you guys:)
We had so much fun going up there with you guys. We're so lucky to have you as our bro and sis. Cute pics!
I know--I feel bad I didn't have a camera there. But I think Grandma really appreciated it and it was so nice to have so many people there. It was good to see you guys and hear Zach sing that hilarious song!
Post a Comment