The Youngs

The Youngs

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cabo


The tender ship to Cabo with my family.


We saw a pirates ship

I saw a cute little lion. Awwww

We saw seals near lovers beach. COOL! Oh, and I saw whales, dophins, and flying fish off the cruise ship. It was so neat!

Beautiful Cabo

We are just about to snorkel and go underwater scootering. The water was beautiful.

We went snorkling, we saw TONS of fish, it was so awesome! I touched some, I was pretty proud of myself.

Zach's going under to get on the under water scooter. You'll have to ask Zach to tell you his story about getting on the scooter. It's pretty funny, but not appropriate for my blog :) Just ask him to tell you.

You can see our bouyes as we were scootering around under the sea. We got to hold a puffer fish, sea erchant, and a star fish. We had tons of fishes swimming around us. I just prayed a fish wouldn't jump up in my buble and hit my face. I kind of get freaked out of fish, I know, I'm weird!

You can see a little better here at the under water scooter. The buble goes over your head and you slide into the seat and drive it using the handles. It's powered with a little propeler on the back and you have a tank of oxygen so you can breath in oxygen with the buble over your head. It was a little freaky at first, a few people couldn't do it because you really do want to freak when they start submerging you 15 feet below. The worst part was the popping ears. It really hurt!

Oh how we loved the dinners. I gained 5 lbs in 1 week off the food! Everyone said it was impossible not to gain 10 lbs, so I was a bit relieved.

The Masquerade man

No comments: