The Youngs

The Youngs

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The last puppy's gone :(


Look at that sweet little face


I'm so sad, the last of the puppies left 1 1/2 weeks ago. Little Waylan or "Pups" as I called him, got dropped off to a family who came down to get him from Wyoming. They were so excited to get him. The family had a little boy about 5 and a little girl about 3 who were counting down the days to get him. It was so hard to pass him off. As we drove off we watched them in their car with big smiles,holding Waylan. I wanted to cry, but didn't because Hailey and Kendrick were with us, so I had to be stong. :) I was pretty proud of myself. I miss him though. He was the sweetest of the puppies. He loved to lick my chin and he loved to be held. I miss playing with him in the morning before work and when I got home from work. So sad. Zach wants to fix the dogs, but I still want to have more puppies. I think he just doesn't want to see me get attached and emotional all over again. We'll see what happens.

No comments: