We finally sold our house in American Fork, and we've moved to Cedar Hills which is about 20 minutes away. It's the speck house Zach built. You can see pictures of it on my blog. I had it posted a couple months ago. Just text Zach or I for our new address.
3 comments:
You moved!? I wish your house in Cedar Hills had sold instead. :( Have you been to your new ward yet? How long do you plan on living at that house? We'll miss you guys!
I like the look of your new blog. Congrats on selling the house. It was so cute! I want you to come decorate our house out here
Congratulations!!!! So exciting... you have to put another pic. up of your new house! we are leaving on a cruise tomorrow so I went on your blog to get psyched! ha... you guys look like you had a blast. You got some really cute pic's of you and Zach. hot mamas!
Post a Comment