The Youngs

The Youngs

Monday, December 15, 2008

It's Christmas Time!

I love Christmas time! It's so fun to put up the trees and lights and burn the Christmas tree scent- because we don't have a real tree.
My mother-in-law gave us the Classic Christmas Movie Collection with Frosty, Rudolph, Santa Claus...all those classics. It's been fun to watch, although I fall asleep through every one. (They're only an hour long, what's my deal! It's almost impossible for me to stay awake through an entire movie.) I'd never seen Santa Claus before...Burger Miester Miester Burger... What the...? I still need to finish the other half of the movie :)

This is our festive house, maybe next year we'll get the lights up on the roof, I think it's a little too late to do now, the months half over. I think Zach did a pretty good job.

I love taking pictures by the Christmas tree.

Decorating cookies with the family.

Yummy Christmas Cookies!

3 comments:

Melony & Todd Dame said...

You guys are so festive! I love it.

kargrs said...

The house looks great, and how is it that both of you always look so good too!?!?!?

Lindsey said...

Hey our house decorations match!! We did the same thing with our porch posts, so fun :)
We have that Christmas classics set as well, Jenna and I watch them all the time. Except the one called Cricket on the hearth, quite strange. You can just skip that one.
Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!