We are finally announcing on the the blog that's I'm pregnant! YEA!!! My due date is September 17th, pretty close to my Birthday. I'm 13 weeks right now, 3 1/2 months. I didn't know I was pregnant until I was 8 weeks along...which is funny because my cousin Mandy didn't know until she was 8 weeks, and I said "You would think you'd know when your that far along." Nope, I was wrong. I knew things were weird, and I was suspicious, but my pregnancy test at 4 weeks said I wasn't, so I figured I wasn't.
We are so excited. We just had our second visit on Friday and heard the heartbeat for the first time. It was so sweet! That made it so much more real for Zach and I. There really is a baby in there!
We'll find out at 20 weeks what we're having so we've got 1 1/2 more months to wait.
(P.S. I haven't told my work yet, so they don't know anything so, don't tell anyone I work with if you know any of them. I'm trying to keep it a surprise for as long as I can...and it's hard because I'm pretty sick.)
19 comments:
yeah for you. i told evryone in an easter egg.
I was waiting to this announcement! I am SOO excited for you guys. I can't wait to hear what you are having, he/she is going to be so stinking adorable either way. You have to keep me posted! Miss you!
Congratulations! I thought I had heard that you were, but I hadn't seen a post about it! How exciting! Not too much longer until you find out what you're having. I hope you start feeling better, first trimester is rough though.
Yay! :) I'm so excited for you. The morning sickness part does suck though! I still have it but not anything like it was the first 16 weeks! I have another friend that's due in September too. Since I found out we're having a girl I've been wanting to buy so much stuff - the clothes are so so cute! I hope you guys are doing well and I hope your morning sickness isn't too bad.
That is great. Congratulations!
Woohoo!! I'm SO happy for you. Hope you feel a little better this week than last:)
Hooray!!! I've been waiting for you to post something so I could congratulate you! That's so awesome! Sorry you've been sick. That's miserable. We're so excited for you. You'll be such incredible parents! Can't wait to see the beautiful child you two will inevitably create. Hearing the heartbeat is pretty amazing, huh?
CONGRATS!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! my girls were born in september, and all I have to say is stay indoors in the summer! I've made up my mind and i dont want to have any more kids during the summer if possible:-) cant wait for you to find out what you are having...love you guys.. tell Zach thanks for the comment.
Congratulations Roseanne! I've been following your blog for a while now and just haven't commented (at least I don't think I have). I'm super excited for you both! Give your mom a hug for me.
Steph
I'm glad you finally anounced it, I kept checking because I already anounced my pregnancy. Pretty exciting. I know what you mean about being sick, it wa really hard to be excited when I felt like crap! Congrats though!!
Yeahhhhh!!!! I am so pumped for you guys! I can't believe you didn't know for 8 weeks! ha....Can't wait for you to post if it's a boy or a girl in a few weeks! Are you coming down this summer? You know you always have a place to stay if you need it!
I'm SO excited for you guys!:) Can't wait to hear what your having!!! Take care, and good luck with all the sickness crap, just remember it's all worth it!:) Love you GUYS!
Congrats! That's so exciting! =)
Yay! The cat's out of the bag! We are very excited for you! Hope you are feeling better soon. Love you!
Congratulations! That is so exciting!Isn't hearing the heartbeat just amazing!
How exciting!! Congratulations, we are happy for you guys!
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!! We are so happy for you guys. Isn't hearing the heartbeat the most wonderful thing :) Hope you feel better soon.
CONGRATULATIONS! That's so exciting, what an awesome surprise for you at 8 weeks. Enjoy this time it's a very special time in life.
Horray! I feel bad that I didn't congratulate you sooner! I'm way behind on blogging, again! we're totally excited for you! babies are so fun!
Post a Comment