It's been awhile since I've posted. I haven't really done too much lately. I've been so sick. I throw up basically every other day. Mostly just at night. I've tried a lot of stuff for the nausea but I just don't think there's much more to do. I'm just stuck being sick. Hopefully this doesn't last the entire 40 weeks. I'm 17 weeks now. I've been sick for 10 weeks.
In fact I better post this quick I think I'm going to toss my cookies...Yep, I did. Oh the joys of pregnancy :)
On a more positive note, we heard the babies heartbeat again today! We actually heard the baby kick or punch as we listened to the heartbeat and I felt it too. The past 2 days I've felt the baby moving a ton. It's pretty crazy!
Only 3 more weeks until we find out what we're having! YEA!
7 comments:
Yeah! Thats so awesome you felt the baby moving! Thats so awesome:) I hope the sickness goes away soon though... you're such a trooper.
I'm so sorry. I really hope the sickness goes away soon. It's got to. It's so fun to feel the baby start moving. I'm excited to hear what you're having!
It can't last forever! I know it stinks, but it will be worth it, I promise! We're so excited for you two!
Hey lady, hang in there. They say when you are soo sick its a girl! I was way sick my with my two girls.. Good luck, get better=)
Dang, hopefully the sickness will go away soon. But on the other hand, hooray for feeling the baby kick. That is so fun!! Can't wait until you find out what your having, not too much longer :)
since you're so sick maybe you're having twins. ha ha. jk, you'd probabally have heard 2 hear beats huh? sorry you're so sick. there is not much worse than throwing up :(
ughhh... you are not making me excited for that again! ha... can't wait to hear the big news in a couple weeks... i am saying girl
Post a Comment