The Youngs

The Youngs

Monday, April 13, 2009

Date night at Savers

(I forgot to post these pictures a couple of weeks ago.) Zach and I went out on a double date with our good friends Jake and Lindsey. We went out to eat at the Bombay House, it's really good Indian food in Provo. After dinner our original plans were spoiled so as we drove by Savers we thought we'd go in and check out the crazy stuff. The guys dressed up in the crazy outfits and played around with the exercise equipment. It was hilarious. Then I found the book Pregnancy Week by Week, which I was going to buy earlier that day at Boarders but ran out of time. I was super excited, it was so funny that I would find that exact book there! The book was only $3 originally $16, what a steal! I would highly recommend a date night to Savers or the DI, it was hilarious. We had a good time.



What nerds :)

1 comment:

Jaimi said...

Reminds me of a date I had in high school! Zach, John Travolta wants his vest back. (: