I'll be waiting by the phone Friday to hear the news!Can't wait.
Wohoo!! I can't wait to hear what it is on Friday! You are going to be the best mom... your baby is one lucky kid:)
I am SO excited for Friday! And, please! What bump! I have a bigger bump than you and I'm not pregnant! :)
You are so cute!
Yay, I can't wait for Friday! How exciting. I love the little baby bump. Too bad I still have mine from Jenna. Oh the joys of pregnancy :)
yeah right, you don't even look pregnant! ha ha.
What? That's me after I eat dinner...and I had a baby 4 months ago. :) You look cute. -April
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'll be waiting by the phone Friday to hear the news!Can't wait.
Wohoo!! I can't wait to hear what it is on Friday! You are going to be the best mom... your baby is one lucky kid:)
I am SO excited for Friday! And, please! What bump! I have a bigger bump than you and I'm not pregnant! :)
You are so cute!
Yay, I can't wait for Friday! How exciting. I love the little baby bump. Too bad I still have mine from Jenna. Oh the joys of pregnancy :)
yeah right, you don't even look pregnant! ha ha.
What? That's me after I eat dinner...and I had a baby 4 months ago. :) You look cute. -April
Post a Comment