The Youngs

The Youngs

Monday, September 7, 2009

Baby Shower

I had such a fun baby shower. I felt so spoiled! I got so many great gifts! It was so fun to see so many family and friends there. Thanks so much for coming everyone! And thanks so much to everyone who helped out. It was such a fun night! Now I really can't wait till he comes :)



My cousin Chelsea made me this cake for the shower! I couldn't believe it! I thought someone bought it. I have come to realize I've got some real crafty talented friends and family. I had so many cute gifts from things people had made. Now I need to learn how to make something cool too!






My mom, sister Jenn, Me, and sister-in-law Kaitlin.

5 comments:

McGuire's said...

That was so much fun! I love everything about showers.

Lindsey said...

Aren't showers wonderful! If you weren't excited enough already for the little guy to come, now your surrounded by such cute baby items that you can't wait to use :)
Glad you had a great time. Wish I could have been there to join in the celebration. I'm so excited for you!

Rachel said...

aren't baby showers so much fun! I like getting baby presents more than presents for myself. You look great. Tell Aunt Rose I lover her hair!

Whitney said...

such a cute shower and such a cute cake! sad i couldn't be there :(

Melony & Todd Dame said...

Roseanne, I swear you are the cutest little preggy gal ever. I can't believe your little man is going to be making an appearance soon. I can't wait to see how adorable he is, because he sure got sweet genes.