The Youngs

The Youngs

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Go BYU!!!

The rivalry! Wyatt with his second cous Morgan on game day.
Zach's cousin Dana and her hubby Phil are huge Ute fans. They came down for the blessing and to watch the game afterward. Who's going to win this year?
Oh the Utes loose. So so sad. Boo hoo hoo.
Na na na na Ute fans. GO BYU! YEAAAAA!
(Is is bad I posted this after his blessing post?)

7 comments:

Steph said...

Ha ha! These are such fun pics! I'm glad BYU won. That's so funny that Wyatt is sticking out his tongue. Love the little jersey! :)

Aim Aug said...

We are also ashamed to say...we have Ute fans in our family. It's a burden, but we love them just the same. :)Love the pic of Wyatt smiling with you two.

Brittany said...

Haha, that's too cute. I love that last pic!

Melony & Todd Dame said...

Too cute! We LOVED your christmas card, I can't believe how much he is changing already. He is such a doll!

Lacey said...

I love this. So funny. Go BYU!

I just got your texts. Sorry I didn't get back to you. My phone is broken so I can't text you back. Sorry. We are actually in Michigan right now for the Christmas holiday. We'll be coming back after the new year. So we will definitely have to get together then. Anyway, thanks for thinking of me. I miss ya. Take care sweetie!

Jenn said...

Go BYU!!! Love the jersey!!! Have a Merry Christmas!!!

Hamblin Biking Bunch said...

First off, Wyatt is so dang cute. Second, I am wondering if you could do something for me? I NEED the recipe of that coconut bread that someone made for your baby shower. I love coconut bread and that was the best I've ever had. I think you might have said that your aunt made it. If you could email me and let me know that would be wonderful. laceyhamblin@yahoo.com
We need to do something soon.