The Youngs

The Youngs

Friday, January 8, 2010

Jazz Game and Wyatt Update

Zach's brother Chad and his wife Amy Jo gave up their tickets for us to go to the Jazz vs the Spurs game. Amy Jo's dad has season tickets and is in the 100 club. We had a huge fancy buffet at the top of the stadium before the game, then we had ice cream during the game. We had 2nd row seats. It was amazing, you could hear all the players talking to each other and we could actually see them roll their eyes at each other when the ref made a bad call. We sat right where all the Jazz dancers and the Jazz bear come out of for the entertainment. During half time we got to go to this room and have nachos, popcorn, and drinks. We felt like high rollers, it was a chance of a lifetime, we had so much fun and are so thankful to them for giving up their tickets for us to go together.



Zach's parents

Brittan and Emma our neices (their parents gave up their tickets for us to go together.)


Lately this seems to be the only thing that works to keep him asleep. Swinging in the bathroom with the fan on as white noise.

Whatever works right?
He loves his bumbo

Wyatt had his 2 month check up. Length:56%tile, Weight:74%tile, Head Circumference:18%tile.

Are there any diapers that really work? I don't think there are.

5 comments:

Melony & Todd Dame said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. I can't believe how big Wyatt is getting already, what a doll. You look amazing little mama, you'll have to tell me your secret after I have my little bundle.

Hamblin Biking Bunch said...

He is so dang cute! Hey a hint with the fan and the white noise. We got a cheap little space heater from Walmart and it has a fan setting on it that makes a perfect noise. It doesn't really make a room cold, just keeps the air moving and it works like a charm plus if the room is a little cold them switch it to heat. Anyway, you might want to give it a shot.

Kari said...

Ahhh! He is SO cute! LOVE the last one of the blowout : ) Nope, no diaper really works, I say too. And the second to the last one looks just like Zach! Wow. Adorable! So, I FINALLY posted you guys on my website. I've been playing catch-up from the last few months :) Check it out... You guys are so awesome!

Brittany said...

Aw, I love his little half smile! Kenzie still takes some of her naps in her swing, so I know how it is. :) It's true - whatever works!

Shannon said...

how fun! I've never sat that close at anything! awww. . . wyatt is so big now! I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!