I got a new 4 GB SD card for my camera and apparently it wont register on my computer so I can't post any pics! I'm so mad! Computer stuff gets me so upset because I'm not a computer geek and I can't figure it out! So until I can figure out how to get them off, you'll have to wait for all the Christmas pictures. Dang it!
3 comments:
So frusterating! Same thing happened to us. Our laptop doesn't acknowledge our 4 gb SD card, but thankfully our computer does. Good luck!
hey I also sent you guys a card, did you not get one? I'm wondering if I don't have your most recent address. We get our mail every two weeks, so I will see if we got it back in the mail. anyway loved your annocement!
Hey Roseanne! Got your comment on our blog, and yes I was pregnant on Thanksgiving feeling nauseous AND allergic to the cat...not a good combo. :) It would have been nice to tell everyone then, but we decided to wait and do it on Christmas when Bryton and Mykee were here. :)
Post a Comment