The Youngs

The Youngs

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Christmas 2009 and Look out! Picture Overload!

December 24-25, 2009
Sorry I have TONS to post, so here it is, all in 1 HUGE post.

I love to take pictures by the tree!
(I dyed my hair hoping to go back to my natural color to save on hair damage and cost...it's not my natural color, it's WAY too dark. But I'm starting to like it now. We'll see, maybe I'll stay this dark for a while, it's kinda fun for a change.)

Hanging out with Dad.
This year we split up Christmas Eve. We did the nativity with Zach's side. It was so funny!

Grace the angel.

Emma the wise man.

Summer and Jake as Mary and Joseph.

Wyatt was baby Jesus. (Please be good, please be good, please be good!)

"No crying he makes"....? It was super crazy. We were all laughing and nephew Ty just kept on reading, it was classic!
Christmas Eve

It's getting late and we still have a lot more presents to open. (My dad worked at the hospital this year so we decided to open our gifts the night before Chrismtas.)

Ohhh it all just too exciting!!!!

Lookin stylin in his new jacket.

The girls and our new purses!

The guys.

Christmas morning at Zach's parents house.

Showing Wyatt his stash Santa brought him.

He looks a little unsure about it all :)

The girls and their babies.

The guys and their babies.

Wyatt opening gifts on Zach family's side.

We came over on Christmas night to be with my family and to open Wyatt's presents (because he was asleep the night before when we opened all our gifts.)

Wyatt hit the jackpot for Christmas. He's the first grandchild on my side. He was one spoiled boy!

My sister Jenn reading Wyatt the book she got him for Chrismtas. He loves it! She got braces AGAIN and wont show her teeth, oh Jenn Jenn:)

Zach and the guys in my fam playing the Beatles Rock Band (we got that for my dad for Chrismtas-he LOVES it!)

Isn't Zach's mom so cute! I just love this picture of Wyatt with Grandma.
We got to hang out with our friend Aaron and Shelly. Their little boy Ashton is a tank (so is Wyatt). He's just 2 months (about) older than Wyatt. They are already becoming great friends :)
He still loves to suck those lips.

Wearing his cowboy boots.

We had a fun little twilight game night with my cousins. (You can see my mom laying down-she just had back surgery. Poor mom, and a few days later she got shingles, which was triggered from the surgery in her nerves. Poor gall :( She's doing much better now.)

We had to take baby pics at the twilight game party night. Jills baby was asleep at home :)

My cousin Emily's baby Mack-4 mos, Wyatt-3 1/2 mos, and my cousins wife Monicas baby Brooklee-4 1/2 mos.

This little guy was pooped, he fell asleep in my arms on the walk home from visiting teaching just around the corner. What a little sweetheart.
 These two are probably out of order, it's off my phone.



I love those crazy eyebrows. He gets that from his dad. Apparently Zach made crazy faces like that all the time as a baby :)

He's getting to be such a big boy. I can't believe how fast they grow and change.

I love his cute little smile in this pic. He's laughed a couple times and he's making a ton of new sounds now. It's so fun to see what new thing he'll do each day. He's such a joy :)

12 comments:

Steph said...

Your hair looks really great dark like that. Fun change. Wyatt is getting so big and smiling so cute. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!

Jaimi said...

He's cuter by the minute! You need to scan a picture of Zach as a baby with his eyebrows in action and do a side-by-side with Wyatt.

Aim Aug said...

Zach still makes funny faces with his eyebrows! Wyatt is such a sweetie! Next time we see you, he'd better wake up so we can play! He's too cute.

Forever Young said...

Your hair looks cute, I also dyed mine, but I went black, which is way darker than my natural. Your little man is changing so much! Its amazing and sad how fast they grow.

Lindsey said...

Glad you guys had a great Christmas! Wyatt is getting so big already. He is such a cutie :)

McGuire's said...

I love looking at pictures of Wyatt! He's so darling and i love the faces he makes. He did score for Christmas! Great pics.

hailey said...

Wyatt looks so different to me and its only been a few weeks since I've seen him! He is so cute! Congrats with all the acceptances!! Did you apply anywhere in NV?:)

Brittany said...

He's so cute! And yeah, he is much, much bigger than Kenzie! ;) Your hair looks good dark!

Melony & Todd Dame said...

Cute hair! I love all the new pics of Wyatt, he is getting so big. What a doll.

Jenn said...

I'm so glad you had a great Christmas!! I love your hair!! Wyatt is soooooo cute!!! I really want a baby boy-- maybe someday, Karson is just getting way to big!!

Unknown said...

Wow, Wyatt is already so big! Looks like all is going well. Let me know when you are up for a girls night. Ps. I love the dark hair, Sexy!!!!

Tyler and Lara said...

I LOVE your hair Roseanne! It looks so good dark! Wyatt is so adorable too... getting so big! Let us know if you hear from Omaha, that would be fun to love close :) Hope you're doing well!