The Youngs

The Youngs

Monday, February 1, 2010

What a good sport.

So I went over to my parents house and I had Wyatt dressed in overalls. My mom said "I have some hay, lets take some pictures with him in his overalls." So we took a ton of poses with him. We were laughing so hard. What a good sport to put up with our fun photo shoot :)



This one was taken from my phone.  I'm not sure if this is where it goes.  But it seems like about the spot.  Wyatt and I ventured into a restaurant for the first time together.  He's so fussy, I was so worried.  I got him to sleep in his car seat by swinging him in the bathroom with the fan on.  Finally he fell asleep and we headed to Macaroni Grill to eat lunch.  He slept most of the time, but near the end he woke up.  It's so stressful eating out with a fussy baby!  He did pretty good though!  YEA!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty hair!

Jaimi said...

Ah, Man! He's changed! ):

Leah said...

He looks so cute! So when am I going to ever see this boy of yours? You guys need to come visit Colorado! =)

Lindsey said...

I love it! It sounds exactly like something I would do :)