My friend Megan (my old liberty square roommate) was in town for her hubbies residency, so I had to have her do a photo shoot while she was here. She does such a good job! Thanks so much Megan! You can check out her website at http://cupcakeimagesphotography.com/
10 comments:
You both look so thin and Wyatt's eyes look so blue!
You guys look GREAT! your little man is soo cute. I love his eyes. I hope to have a child with blue eyes but my chances are verry low.
cutest!! and i love your dark hair!! it looks really pretty with your bright blue eyes.
love the pics! She did a great job. Wyatt is adorable as ever :)
How are you so skinny already? by the way, I really like your hair dark. i hope you guys are doing well :)
love Wyatt in the basket! Beautiful pictures.
I love the colors! Great pics! IT was sooo much fun to see you guys!
Aw, I love them! We still haven't gotten a family picture taken yet. I'm going to get right on that...;)
how cute!
Your pics are so cute!!! Little Wyatt is oh so adorable!!
Post a Comment