The Youngs

The Youngs

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What we've been up to

This was my first time taking Wyatt out to a sit down restaurant. I was so worried he's flip out... because he does that often...he's been doing much better though, I must say. Anywho, I got him to sleep in his car seat, then we drove to the restaurant and he slept most the time. It was great! Then he woke up and lasted a few minutes before it was time to get out of there. He did pretty good!
Happy Birthday Mom!!!! (Zach couldn't go, he had school.)
Valentines Date at Pizzaria Seven Twelve. We'd heard so much about it we had to try it. It was good...but a bit overrated I have to say...sorry to those who LOVE the place :)
We had a date night with my friend Lacey, her husband and her cute little boy Jace. Lacey and I worked together on Fridays. Her little boy was born just about a week after Wyatt. It was so fun working together with our big bellies and talking about all the things we were going through in our pregnancies.
Lacey and I laughed so hard taking these pictures of our boys. We were dying! It was just too funny to see them sitting there being buds.


I just love the little bear feet on his outfit, I just had to take a pic. So precious!
My old Liberty Square roomies (we are missing 1 though) and our kids. It had been a long time since we'd seen each other.
The kids played together so good. Wyatt loved all the action at our house.

We borrowed this jumperoo from my neighbor and Wyatt loves it!Wyatt loves playing with Dad. I just love his little smiles.

No comments: