BUT... Zach is on the waiting list at BYU!!!! It's quite an accomplishment to be on the waiting list, BYU is ranked so well. So hopefully we will get in. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!! We've heard of one guys who got accepted to BYU 1 week into his law school so he had to pack up and move everything back to Utah. So we just don't know when we'll find out, we just have to plan on moving to Topeka and hope we get in to BYU.
Zach has 1 more week till graduation! Yippeeeeeee!!!!!! Last night we went to a graduation Banquet for his Technology Management Department and he got a few awards. One was for his community service project, they helped build a 30 ft ramp for a quadriplegic lady in a wheel chair with 6 kids who basically was a prisoner in her own home. They had a very touching video they showed at the banquet and there were many sniffles going on during it. He did an amazing job. He also got another award for the highest GPA for his section of the department in Construction Management. He has a 3.90! Smarty Pants! I'm so proud of him and all his hard work. It will be nice for Wyatt and I to see Zach once he graduates and doesn't have to live at the school all day :) Congrats honey!
13 comments:
Hip Hip Hooray! Congrats to Zachy poo. yeah for kansas :)
I'm praying SO hard for BYU!!! Yay for Zach! Congrats on graduating and all the awards, boo to Kansas. Sorry just can't be happy about you moving. We love you guys too much!
We are so proud of both of you! You have inspired and supported each other in order for this to happen. Zach, it makes us smile every time we think of your accomplishments. We love you.
We'll keep our fingers crossed for BYU, but won't be too sad if you move to Kansas for selfish reasons.(;
Aaron is texting Zach as I write, but I still wanted to comment and say CONGRATS! What a good feeling and way to go Zach! I hope that you guys are able to stay in Utah, but Kansas would be a great adventure for you and I'm sure that you would love it too. So happy for you guys!
Wowie! Congrats, Zach. Best of luck to you three in your new adventure.
Congrats to Zach! That's awesome! The midwest isn't so bad. ;)
hey, guess what, I just looked it up and Topeka is only like 9 hrs. away from us. We could visit each other once and a rare while. but, K, like the day I got home we were having TERIBLE storms and were on tornado watch. None touched down here, but they did in a town 15 mi. south of us... so I was so scared, I got up in the middle of the night and stocked my closet with food and water (that is where we would escape to if a tornado came. ha ha) but really though, We've had few here and everything was fine, and i was in one when I was younger and it was fine... so you'll be ok! but we'll cross our fingers for byu.
He is such a smarty pants! Thats pretty exciting! We'll keep our fingers crossed that you get into BYU just so we'll get to see you more often.:) You guys need to come down here before you move or it will never happen!!By the way I just got called as Achievement Days leader and Mom told me you have the same calling... I need to steal some ideas.
Wow! Kansas! That's crazy! It will be an adventure, and I wish Tyler and I could've lived somewhere else for a little bit! I'm going to send you a pair of red heels! ha
Exciting!! Congrats to both of you! Kansas does sound like a fun adventure, but it would great to keep you close. Your mama would be so sad. Good job zach!
Congrats Zach, what an accomplishment! Kansas would be an adventure, but you could live anywhere for 3 yrs. right?! I'll still keep my fingers crossed for BYU :) Congrats again, I'm really excited for you both!
I think Kansas would be fun!!! It would definitely be a growing experience and bring your sweet little family even closer!! It's hard being away from your extended fam, but is so fun at the same time!!
Way to go you too! Don't be too scared of an adventure. Opt. School has been the funnest time of our lives so far and we've loved the adventure of being on our own! But BYU would be awesome too, I'm cougar through and through! Great work Zach.
Post a Comment