The Youngs

The Youngs

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Zach's B-Day and GRADUATION!!!!!

We got to celebrate Zach's Birthday over 3 days, that was pretty fun! Zach and one of his BFF Jake have their Birthday one day apart. We went out to eat at Tucanos together.
Zach and Jake had to dance while they were being sung to, it was pretty impressive :)
Celebrating his Birthday with my family.
We celebrated his Birthday after his graduation with his family.

Zach graduated last Friday with 2 Associates and a Bachelors in Tech Management and graduated with a 3.90 overall GPA Summa CumLaude!!!! Good work!!!!
He was the last one to walk and boy did he get some applause! We are so proud of him! He's worked so hard.


So proud of his daddy!

5 comments:

Jaimi said...

If only I could have been there with a blow horn...I would have been the loudest one there just like I was at his high school graduation.(: Proud of you, Zach and your little man is looking an awful lot like you.

Aim Aug said...

Yay!!! So excited for you guys! Way to go Zach! Now, just get that call from you know who and we're all set!

Lindsey said...

Way to go, Congrats Zack! Love the pic of Wyatt in the cap, so cute :)

McGuire's said...

That is a wonderful day smartie pants!!! Congrats zach!

Brittany said...

Congratulations Zach! Roseanne, I'll have to make a post one of these days on the art of couponing, haha. It really is so easy once you get started!