The Youngs

The Youngs

Friday, May 14, 2010

Boating and Pony Ride

My mom is having back surgery today and will have to lay flat on her back for 2 months, so her request was to go boating while she still could. It was Wyatt's first time boating, he loved it and even got in a little nap.
My little brother Nate is pretty hard core with wake boarding, the water was freezing, but he went with all his gear on. (Notice the snow on the mountains in the background.)
Wyatt was so good on the boat, even with his life jacket squishing his face :)


Wyatt got invited to his first birthday party and boy did he have a blast! His friend Jack had a Jack themed party with everything that had to do with Jack and they got to ride mini ponies! He had so much fun!


Wyatt with some of his friends at the party.
It was such a fun party with all the little babies. We had a pretty fun filled day yesterday!

3 comments:

hailey said...

Oh my heck! I about died when I saw the picture of him on the ponny!! That is so cute! haha! He is so cute,I can't wait to see him.

Whitney said...

so fun! he's starting his days as a cowboy early! good luck to your mom, that would be horrible!

McGuire's said...

Your poor mama. I hope everything is going okay. That video is so cute with Wyatt on the pony!