The Youngs

The Youngs

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Party Time

Wyatt's friend Tanner turned 2 and we were invited to his little birthday party. It was a fun time.


Also, as a side note, I had all of Wyatt's bedding bought before he was even born but we needed to paint his crib white...and that took FOREVER!!! So now it's done and his room is finally finished...after 1 1/2 years. His room is my favorite, I love that we have huge tree's around our townhouse, it makes it feel like your in a tree house and Wyatt loves looking at the birds and squirrels in the trees. Also...the squirrels are HUGE out here, they're almost the size of rabbits!

3 comments:

Jaimi said...

His room looks great! I've been hoping to see pics of your new place. Post more, please.

I also really like the picture of Wyatt on the side with the bus!

Aim Aug said...

Love that rug! The whole room looks so cute!

Brittany said...

Cute room! I feel like Kenzie's room is finally coming together, but we're still not finished. We couldn't really decorate at our apartment and we've been slowly putting everything together in our new house. :)