The Youngs

The Youngs

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Family Pictures

I asked my friend Stephanie Smith to take a few quick pictures of us for our Christmas card. We were short on time so I found a spot with red brick (actually at a vets office) and had her meet us there. It wasn't the best time of day for pictures, so the lighting wasn't ideal but I think they turned out great. She's such a great photographer. Thanks Stephanie! These first ones I posted were taken in her house after the photo shoot and I loved them! (Wyatt's 13 1/2 months here.)




This was the one we used for our Christmas card.
These next few got some funny expressions of Wyatt...he was looking at the vets dog that he brought outside, he was helping us keep Wyatt's attention...but Wyatt was too into the dog to smile. He LOVES dogs!




4 comments:

Alison Fleming said...

Those are beautiful pictures!

Rachel said...

Love the pics! Mack loves dogs too!

Brittany said...

Cute! Kenzie loves dogs too. Her favorite stuffed animal is a dog that she calls "puppy". :)

Whitney said...

you guys look great!