We got invited to a New Years Eve party at our friends Mark and Aprils house. They have a huge theater room where we played Rock Band and some other fun games. We had so much fun seeing our friends again!!!!!

Zach was having the time of his life!




Anji and Jeremy went all out for Rock Band night and dressed the part. I love how Jeremy is wearing eyeliner!!!!!
After Rock Band we played this Dancing game with the Kinex? (I don't know how it's spelled.) It's soooooo cool because it picks up your body movements with a sensor so it can tell if you are following the moves. It was so much fun! And they have cool songs too!

The Densly's competing.

Zach dancin' it up!

Katie's turn!

After we played this game that Zaps you with an electrical pulse when you loose. It is seriously the most stressful game! I had the...opportunity (I guess you'd say) to play it before with Zach's family but would have nothing to do with it, except watch everyone get zapped and laugh. This time, I gave in to peer pressure and tried it. I was doing so well and then ZZZZZZAAAAAAPPPPP!!!! I screamed so loud, mostly out of surprise, it really wasn't that bad. But it totally freaks you out when it does get you!

Aimee, Me, Amber, Katie, Anji, and April.

Zach being our photographer. Very nice.

The whole group of us.
After we went and toilet papered the Densley's house. I'd never gone before and boy was I missing out! We had so much fun, but got caught by their teenager. OOPS! :) It was all in good fun.
Oh how we miss our good friends in Utah.
3 comments:
Yay I love all your posts!! I may need to copy your post on Jake and Wyatt...and steal the pictures.sorry.:) It was so fun seeing you guys. Hope you're getting back into the swing of things in real life!
What a fun trip! I love rockband! Also, thanks for your comments on my post, you're so sweet!
We miss you too! We had a fun night!
Post a Comment