This seems to be my trend. Sorry. I have a million posts below:) AND to see the post of Branson for Spring Break part II you have to click on older posts as well. Sorry!
You guys have been busy! I've never checked out Legends, looks like we need to make a visit there! I can't wait for school to get out so we can spend our days exploring.
3 comments:
I love that you guys get out so much and go to so many places. It looks like your enjoying your time in Kansas
No wonder you were up so late that night :)
You guys have been busy! I've never checked out Legends, looks like we need to make a visit there! I can't wait for school to get out so we can spend our days exploring.
Wow, that is a ton of posts! You guys look like you are having so much fun. Who knew there would be so much to do in Kansas?
Post a Comment