The Youngs

The Youngs

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Random Pictures and Tulip Festival

Spring 2011
These pictures are from my phone.  I'm not sure if this is where they go, but it seems about right.
 So handsome in this HUGE neck tie!
 Wyatt and I went to our first St. Patricks Day Parade in Topeka.  It was pretty funny!  It was pretty weak for a parade.  But the entire city goes, so it's a big deal!  And anyone can enter!
 We had a yard sale with the neighbors.  The kids had fun hanging out together.
Touch a Truck Day!
 They do this every year.  This was our first.  It was so cool to see all the huge trucks and ride in them!  The horn honking scared Wyatt a lot though.
 Friends Asher and Lincoln came too.
 This cute picture below is one my friend Annie sent me when I was working.  She watches Wyatt for me 2 days a week while I work.  Wyatt always has such a great time with Claire.  They are the same age.  Only a couple weeks apart!  Annie is the sweestest too.  It'st nice to know he's in good hands and is taken good care of.
Tulip Festival in Topeka
A bunch of different sites in Topeka have tulips planted all over and are part of the tulip festival. Lake Shawnee was one of the spots, and it looked beautiful. The garden area there is always so nice to walk around.
Leah, Stephanie and their kids came along.
(Side note: There was a old man that looked EXACTLY like Santa Claus, and he had on a red shirt and was wearing overalls...I noticed him and wanted to see if Wyatt did...sure enough he did and was saying "Sansa! Sansa!" I got a kick out of it. Except that now he says "Sansa" to every old man that has a beard...it's getting to be a little embarrassing.)
Kansas really is so beautiful.
Here's a cute picture I took of Wyatt and the tulips at the Zoo.  Beautiful tulips!

1 comment:

McGuire's said...

Looks way Pretty!! You have done so many fun things. I'm glad Wyatt is doing good in nursery, Mack is not. :) and holy cow on all the words Wyatt says!! That is one smart little boy! I'm excited to see you soon!