The Youngs

The Youngs

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Omaha Zoo

We went to Omaha for the weekend to go to the Temple. We went to the Omaha Zoo for part of the day and it was AWESOME!!!! I'd heard it was amazing but I really had no idea. I've never been to a Zoo like this one. It was like Disneyland! I can't wait to go again! These are bats flying all around in this cave.

This is some kind of crazy prehistoric looking fish newt that lives in caves I guess. Creepy!
You can't really tell in this pic but there are alligators all around us.




Polar Bear

They have this room where butterfly's are flying all around you...a few landed in Zachs hair, he looked lovely :) Wyatt loved chasing them around.



This jungle was so awesome!






The penguins are so cute.

Can you see us in the bubble with the penguins?

This part of the zoo was probably my favorite. You walk through this underwater tube and there are sharks, stingrays, fish and huge sea turtles swimming all around you. I loved it!


This Zoo is seriously AMAZING!!!

3 comments:

Jaimi said...

As I scrolled down, Gracen kept pointing at Wyatt saying, "There's Wyatt!"

This zoo looks outstanding.

I'm so proud of you two for making it to the temple monthly. You are a great example to me.

Alison Fleming said...

Jake and I went there for our anniversary . . . we didn't even have Annie yet! :) We seriously loved it! It's the coolest zoo I've ever been to!

Lacey said...

I went there YEARS ago and I still remember how awesome it was! Lucky that you live close!