Then we rushed off too church. I stayed in the nursery with Wyatt the entire time...which is what I've had to do ever since his first day. He did so great all by himself and was happy as could be his first week and now I try to sneak out and he's completely hysterical. GREAT! AND...now he's being super super clingy with Zach and I ALL DAY LONG. It's sweet...but not so sweet.
Decorating Easter Eggs
Wyatt's Easter Egg Hunt
When we came home we watched "The Testament". It's so good and always brings me to tears. I think we'll make that an Easter Day tradition.
We had a wonderful Easter!
2 comments:
Naughty Roseanne. You have to cut and run. Just leave him with the leaders in nursery and he will cry for a minute, but then he'll be fine, and if he's not, they'll come and get you. Wyatt is a super stud; he's going to love nursery! I can't believe he is so big! Can I be a little selfish and wish he was in nursery here...not there...? So glad you had a nice Easter. Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day too!
Super cute pics! Wyatt is adorable! You'll have to check out the whisk trick for dying easter eggs on our blog. It makes it a lot easier and fun for little ones!
Post a Comment