The Youngs

The Youngs

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Blueberry Muffin Throw-down!

(This actually happened a couple of months ago, but i just got the pictures from it.) Zach and his buddies at school got to talking about blueberry muffins one day and who's wife had the best blueberry muffins. So they decided we'd have a little cooking competition to see. We all got together one morning and had a big breakfast of eggs, fruit, and MUFFINS!!!! T
Our 2 friends who were the judges.
Lauree was the winner with her lemon icing blueberry muffins, so delish. Stephanie and I both had a crumble top muffin, hers was more of a healthy muffin but so so good, while mine was not the healthiest...as you can see by how loaded my muffin is on the picture (mines the bottom one). They all tasted so different but were all sooooooo good. I'm just glad my hubby is proud of something I cook! ;)

2 comments:

Alison Fleming said...

Haha! Love it! Jake and I volunteer to be your next judges. :) yum!

Brittany said...

I would have to say that based on looks alone, the blueberry muffin you made looks like it would taste the best. Yum!