April 29, 2011
Zach's not so happy about this birthday, as you can see. He's out of his 20's and into his 30's. I got Zach a clipper haircutting set. Zach said he wanted some to cut Wyatt's hair with. AND so he used it right then and there.
The finished product.
Zach took a break from school and went golfing with his friend Chris. Zach had to try out his new golf shoes he got from his parents!
Later we went out to dinner at Boss Hawgs, a local BBQ...soooooooooo good! Kansas and Kansas City are know for their BBQ, there are some amazing places to eat out here.
We had some friends come over for cake and ice cream on Sunday.
Happy 30th Birthday Zachary!
Here's a little video of Wyatt trying to workout with me. It was pretty funny. Of course I didn't get the best of it, that always happens when you get the camera out right?
Side Note: I added some songs on my blog (at the bottom). Wyatt and I were shopping at the mall, he was pushing his stroller and the song "I Do" by Colbie Caillat came on and he started dancing and swaying...oh it was so cute, I had the biggest smile on my face. So I had to put the song on my playlist for you to hear :)
2 comments:
Like father like son cutting his boy's hair. Looks like he did a good job and it looks like you did a good job sufficiently spoiling Zach!
I liked catching a few more glimpses of your place. It looks so cute!
Tell Zach to relax about his age and welcome the maturity and wisdom that comes when you are a member of the 30s club.(;
Haha, that video of Wyatt working out is cute!
Sounds like a great birthday! I bet it definitely softened the blow of becoming an old man, because 30 is just so old. ;)
Post a Comment