Wyatt and i went to this little duck pond to feed the...HUGE geese. I was super nervous at first because Wyatt LOVES LOVES LOVES ducks and geese and he's not afraid to get right up to them. He says "He's nice" to about any animal. Once I saw that the geese were pretty tame I chilled out a bit. Wyatt even fed a few by hand. I was pretty nervous about that though. Wyatt kept walking closer and closer to them and they'd reach out their neck and grab it out of his hands. He was in heaven...while I stressed out about it all.


We saw some cute little ducklings.


The geese started getting even braver and were closing in on us and getting more aggressive near the end so I decided it was time to bail. Wyatt had a major screaming, flailing, freak out fit when I picked him up and headed to the car. The geese started following me through the parking lot and over to my car. I was panicked trying to get my fit throwing son buckled into his car seat while trying to keep an eye on the goose who was at my behind. I was quite relieved once we were all in the car with the doors closed...What pushy geese!!!

After feeding the geese we went to another park and walked around the garden.
Check out how excited Wyatt was feeding the geese!
We had a fun afternoon in our 99 degree weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment